95 legacy wagon died

Hi,

I have 95 legacy wagon that just died today morning.. there was ABS light turned on then all lights and finally it died in the middle of the road.

I waited 5 minutes and started and drove back home but had the Check Engine light turned on the whole time and speedometer was not working.

Any thoughts what could be the problem... what I am looking at$$$$

Thanks.

Reply to
mhaider

Alternator maybe?

florian

Reply to
Florian Feuser /FFF/

Electrical>bad battery connection>tired battery>tired alternator. You check battery connections, then go to AutoZone for battery and alternator test. ed

Reply to
Edward Hayes

I second, or third that. Exactly the symptoms that happened to my '95 Legacy when the alternator went. Fortunately my battery survived.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker