96 OBW overheating

My 96 OBW with 178k miles overheats. When I start it up I hear liquid "gurgling" behid the dash. I find anti-freeze spilled around the radiator cap. I just replaced the radiator cap. Should I now be flushing something else besides the radiator and should I install a 170 degree thermostat? Thanks.

Reply to
rajp53

Edward Hayes

Ed: Is there somewhere else I should be flushing besides the engine radiator? A core? What is the best way to flush? Thanks.

Ric

Reply to
rajp53