97 impreza outback -- initial valve noise.

when we first start up the car in the morning; we get a little bit of valve noise -- but it goes away fairly quickly -- can we go on like this; or should we get the valves adjusted?

Reply to
Josh Assing

We all do. It's the nature of Subaru engines

- can we go on like this; or

Only if your mantainance schedule says it's time to.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

thanks.

When I started "noticing it" -- I couldn't think of when it really 'started' -- seems it's always done it....

glad it's all subarus -- saved me a trip to the sh>Josh Ass>> when we first start up the car in the morning; we get a little bit of

Reply to
Josh Assing