98 Legacy L - doors lock/unlock while driving

I have a 1998 Legacy L sedan 4dr 30th Edition which has the electric doors locking and unlocking magically by themselves while driving down the street. Simultaneously, in past weeks I have noticed the electric door locks sometimes work and then don't work for days at a time. The fuses are fine.

I'm thinking that maybe this is a problem with the door lock relays. Has anyone seen this kind of problem before?

Reply to
<blablabla