98 OBW: Installing Aftermarket Fog Lights

Well, now both fog lights in my 98 Outback Wagon are broken, so I'd like to replace them with better (and cheaper) lights. It appears that Hella 500s might fit in the space of the OEM fogs. Has anyone here installed these? If so, what tips could you provide?

I notice that the mounting is different. The Hellas mount from a single bolt, while the OEM lights seem to have a flat plate through which the mounting bolt attaches. Anyone foresee problems adapting this?

Thanks.

Reply to
BobN