'99 Legacy sed. -- bought another Mass Airflow Sensor (WTF !)

My 1999 Legacy sedan w/2.2 engine just had another Mass Ariflow Sensor go bad. The car has 80k miles. Do they make these things go bad every

40k miles just to make you take the car to the dealer and fork over $. Yeah I know there was a Subaru campaign to replace the original part, but I have now replaced the 2nd one at 80k.

X-Eliminator

Edward Hayes

Reply to
X-Eliminator