'99 Outback Temp guage problem

Hey All, I've just bought a '99 Outback Wagon that has had a bunch of stuff just replaced, among the mix being the radiator. I just noticed that the temp guage is not showing any reading. My thought is that when the raditor was replaced, they forgot to hook the gauges lead up to the thermometer in the radiator, but I cant find where the lead would connect.

Thanks For any help Jason

Reply to
Slartibartfast