a few question w.r.t legacy

My car insurance would go up a lot more if I buy 2.5 GT while just a little bit if I buy 2.5i. So I decided in 2.5 i but I noticed the type difference in front seat type according to crasdirect.com: sport (in

2.5GT) versus bucket (in 2.5i).

I remember feeling very comfortable sitting in my friend's 2.5GT. My current car's seat type must be bucket and I hate it. May be I sound like I am trying to find excuses to justify and buy GT. I am curious what others feel about bucket vesus sport.

BTW, would anyone recommend that I buy wagon rather than sedan?

Reply to
amanda992004