A few questions about the new Impreza

Am thinking about buy a new Impreza

However...

I have an old 91 Justy. It has a camshaft timer belt and solid lifters. Would this still be true of a new 06 Impreza? I find my Justy a real pain in the ass because of this.

Any other thoughts on buying a new Impreza? Pros and Cons?

Reply to
Serial # 19781010

The new Impresa has a timing belt with a change interval of 105,000 miles and has solid lifters which are to be checked at 105,000 miles.

Reply to
Edward Hayes

I thought all current Subarus had hydraulic lifters. It might be adjustable, but I don't see any recommendation in my warranty book.

Reply to
y_p_w