Ac compressor cycles 92 SVX

THe compressor cycles every few seconds, and after changing the compressor, clutch switch and hose, the diagnosis suggests that the head unit itself may be defective.

Car otherwise runs beautifully, with 65Kmiles, it uses the newer coolant, and appears to be in good working order. It's charged fully, and the operating on the dash seems to work fine.

Reply to
DahlingDave

My 93 loyale did this too after newer coolant. Something was sticking, as it did come out of it for a few weeks/day at a time. The new fluid not correct for pumps was my only guess. I am willing to bet the svx had a similar pump etc. I wouldn't fall for big repairs, try the switches etc if there are no leaks, and refill after a pro flush.

Reply to
bgd