Adjusting Drivers Front Power Window 91 Lecacy

Hi I had to unbolt the window from the regulator to put in a new door lock set. When I rebolted the window to the regulator, the window catches on the black plastic piece connected to the rear view mirror, right before the glass reaches it maximum height. So far Ive tried adjustind the glass by loosening the bolts that connect it to the regulator, and adjusting the two felt covered pieces that keep the widow tight against the weather striping. So far I have not solved the problem. Any ideas?

Reply to
issjoe

I don't remember if it was a Subie or a buddies pickup that we took out the window and upon replacing found out that it doesn't go all the way down to the bottom of the track. Could be you affixed the window glass too low on the track and that's the distance you are short when it is fully up.

Reply to
VanguardLH