Advice for Body Shop in Toronto

I missed a snow covered raised curb and my left side of my front bumper cover/fender (the part in front of the front wheel at the side of the car) was scratched and torn off a little from the wheel well. In another words, it's need of fixing. Any recommendation for a place in Toronto? Thanks in advance,

Matt

Reply to
Matt Au

Call Oaktown Collision in Mississauga

905 625-8696 They are the official Subaru body shop of Mississauga They did a great job of my rear bumber that a young lady drove into. It looked just like a factory finish
Reply to
No Way

don't go to golden mile collision. Allstate sent me there for repair for stone damage to the bumper. after 3 visits taking over 3 weeks total time in their shop, it's still not fixed. Now they try to pan off that the peeling paint is due to stone damage, especially seeing that its got a car bra 90% of the time. The first time I took it in for the peeling paint they tried to say it's due to the paint not being flexible. Funny as I pointed out the layer of Subaru OEM paint underneath it undamaged. Then they refused to fix it umtil I got the insurance company involved.

Reply to
Crash