Advice on valve cover gaskets?

Hi,

My 1999 Forester has varying amounts of oil in the spark plug wells. I'd like to change out the valve cover gaskets in order to stop this happening. I remember seeing a discussion on this list where someone wrote about their experience performing that work and I haven't found that thread yet. Would anyone care to talk about their experience changing valve cover gaskets? Thanks.

Reply to
p_reader