air conditioning went bad

The air conditioning in my 97 Legacy wagon just went bad all of a sudden. There was a hissing sound and then the cool air was no more. Now, it's only regular air that comes out. Anyone have a clue to what I should check?

Thanks, Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Maeda

Siula Grande

Siula is right. Moreover, if the leaking place couldn't be found, insert some tracer in the gas, in order to find the leak later on. Regards G. Tarantino - Switzerland

"Siula Grande" a écrit dans le message de news:Oy9Bc.7631$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Reply to
GT

Thanks for the tip.