Air filter for 2004 OB Sedan Ltd.

The original air filer for my 2004 OB Sedan Ltd. is 16546AA080. The Purolator replacement is suppose to be A24278. It does not fit I believe because of metal additions to the Purolator filter. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know of another replacemet, Purolator or not? Thanks.

Reply to
rajp53

Kurt C. Hack

If it does not fit, try the A25353 type.

This one seems to fit and is 60% cheaper than the Subaru OEM part.

Reply to
Mark 807

FRAM CA9113 (FOUR)

FRAM CA4309 (SIX)