Alarm system in Subaru

The alarm system Subaru operate off a module?? And If my car did not come with one is it possible to buy one and just plug it in?

Reply to
User705459

Tony Hwang

I ordered mine from 1stSubaruParts.com $118.56.

Installation instructions online have more detail than comes with the kit. Pay attention to how the trim around the radio gets removed. A wooden popsicle stick shaped to a chisel edge was the main tool I used.
There was a good post by Brian Wasson, Subject: Some hints on installing alarm in OBW. Easy to find with a Google Groups search on "subaru alarm outback install".

Reply to
Jeff

what after market system for an impreza 2004 wagon? any suggestions?

Reply to
No Way

Hi, There are many choices. I get things from eBay. Several different brands and all of them work well. Can't beat the eBay prices. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang