Any experiences (good or bad) with ecutek ecu mods?

I was wondering if anyone out there has had any experiences, good or bad, with ecutek ecu mods. I'm thinking about getting a type 1.5 mod done to my turbo forester, but thought i may ask here first. According to

or
they tweak the original subaru ecu maps.

Apparently apart from the increased power it's quite hard to detect (from the dealer's point of view), but what are the chances that a dealer reprograms the ecu on my next service?

I would appreciate any input you guys have

Reply to
PeterD