any favorite seat covers?

Hi All,

Anyone have a favorite seat cover for a Forrester?

Many thanks,

-T

Reply to
ToddAndMargo

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 02:31:19 GMT, against all advice, something compelled ToddAndMargo , to say:

Halle Berry?

Reply to
Steve Daniels

Way to skinny! ;-)

Reply to
ToddAndMargo

I have a pair of this guys covers in my Forry; couldn't be happier. Great service, and super prices. I found them on ebay. but here is a link, with fotos and a phone number:

ByeBye! S. Steve Jernigan KG0MB Laboratory Manager Microelectronics Research University of Colorado (719) 262-3101