Any Subaru promotions, coupons, deals...

I need to buy a new Subaru Outback within the next 2 weeks or so. Does anyone know of any good promotions, coupons, discounts, etc? I know that Subaru sometimes has deals or trade-in promotions advertised in their DRIVE magazine and often there are other promotions/partner relationships that might yield a discount on a new car. I checked for rebates and dealer cash but there are none. I have a '98 Outback to trade in. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.

-- RAG --

Reply to
RAG

Not sure if you have seen this.

Click on the 1.9% financing in the bottom left corner. That will take you to their promotions page.

Reply to
myrtledog