Anyone parting out late 80's Sube? Got turn signal housing needs.

Hello.

My girlfriend has an 89' (I think. May be an 87) DL wagon.

She hit a deer and busted out the turn signal housings.

I'm no mechanic, but I'd imagine Subaru used the same housings on most models from maybe (for example) 87-89 etc... ?

Anyone got any of these housings on the cheap? I could take a pic of them if needed.

This car has 150K miles and the body's rusty so I don't want to spend much for these things.

It's just now we have no front turn signals and that's a problem legally and for driving as well.

Thanks, Loomis

Reply to
loomis

I don't know where you are, but if there's a u-pull-it type junk yard near you, you can typically find lotsa Subarus of the late 80's. Probably pick up that part for about $5 or $10.

loomis wrote:

Reply to
Bill Putney

Watch eBay ... they pop up fairly frequently ... infact I replaced a front and a rear on my 92 Legacy wagon off of ebay.

jw milwaukee

Reply to
J999w