anyone want to trade leather seats for cloth seats in 2005 OBW?

Does anyone have a 2005 OBW wagon with leather seats you'd trade for my mother's cloth seats? She really regrets not buying the leather seats she wanted, but she also really didn't want the sunroof. Post here; I watch this group religiously. Thanks!

Reply to
KLS

Aftermarket upholstery shops can usually get leather replacement seatcovers to install in your OBW. They take off the cloth seat coverings and replace them with leather. It's hard to tell the difference from factory.

Sometimes the "kits" show up on eBay...

Reply to
BrianW

Or, you can just fine some car seat covers that look and fit right. I've seen some pretty good ones, and when you sell the car the leather seats will look brand new. You can also wash them. Obviously they won't looks as good as OEM or the above post, but they do work.

Reply to
Sheldon

I'm wondering how well those full seat covers work with the in-seat side-airbags? Are they strong enough to contain the full force of the expelled bag or would they pop out. And also, if an upholstery shop will take on refitting a seat that has those?

Reply to
Dino