Are Hercules Polar Trax Tires any good?

I need an economical set of winters for my 99 Legacy Outback and I was recommended Hercules Polar Trax by a local dealer. Are these tires any good? I live in Ontario and will be driving to the ski hills and using the highways on a regular basis.

Reply to
Clayton

Try to get some hankook, for the same price or aprox. they will bite in the snow better ! Or else go to wal-mart, buy some Magna grip, they are made in Québec by Goodyear , they are also sold as Pacemark Snowtrakker at independant tire shop . Regards "Clayton" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Belgian

Must be some ski hill eh? Ontario and Ski-Hill hardly belong in the same sentance.

From BC, eh.

Reply to
Harry Wilke