Australian headlamp replacement globes

Subaru Melbourne has announced that it has sourced better and brighter headlamp globes for Australian Subaru's and mailed owners asking them to place an order. I have a 2003 RS and the OEM headlamps seem OK to me!

Has anybody had their globes replaced? Are they worth purchasing? Can you see much of a difference between them and the OEM globes?

Reply to
j smith

Same globe direct from Hella = Much cheaper!

Reply to
Holly Wood

Narva Headlight +30 Globe from autoshop

Reply to