B9 Tribeca: The Edsel for a new Century?

As I stated my dislikes for te Tribeca earlier, I do like the current 05 Outback. I think it is a very refined looking car. I owned a 98 Forester than traded on a 2000 Outback and went back to the 03 Forester. This is probably the end of the Subie road if this new look is passed on the the other models. The Tribeca i probably a great vehicle but it is just plain UGLY!

My local dealer does not seem to be moving to many of them yet. Perhaps its te economy or maybe a failure.

Reply to
Jerre Bassler

I was the Subaru dealer yesterday for service and saw all the Tribeca's in person for the first time. There were quite a few sitting on the lot.

Reply to
Nicolaas