baja fuel door warning light

Is my 2004 Baja supposed to have a light on the dash that warns if the fuel door is left open?

My Baja (4000 mi) stopped working and is now stuck at a dealer to be repaired. As long as it is stuck there I called asked for the fuel door warning light that never worked to be repaired also.

I was told it didn't have such a feature and I felt foolish.

Since I the dealer is not close by, and the owners manual is in the car, I now doubt myself. But I was so sure it had this feature.

So baja owners does it have a warning light or not?

Reply to
woof

I think this will answer your question if you read the whole thread:

Rhesus Monkey

Naw, there aint no light for that.

Reply to
Carmen and Mike Minerva