Baja Waterproof Storage

I'm looking for a waterproof box that I can put into the box of my Baja. It needs to be lockable. I found this one

which is 37x21x20, but would like to find something a little bigger.Definitely not interested in spending $400-$1000 for a cover or cap.With something like this footlocker I can bolt it to the floor forsecurity and still take it in and out easily. Any one know where toget something like the above in a larger size? Thanks.

Reply to
RD4001976

Let me try that link again:

RD4001976

Try other pickup truck tool chest sites. I noticed they don't show plastic ones like I bought before.

Blair

Blair Baucom

Found them:

Blair Baucom