battery replacement 96 outback

I replaced the battery on my 96 outback and tried to keep the current with jumpers onto a fresh battery. Unfortunately the jumper slipped off before the new battery was set in place and now my turn indicators wont stop blinking. How do I reset the system?

Reply to
wbergren

Either cycle the power door locks with your remote fob or search for and press the button mounted (as I recall) in the wiring harness next to the door lock controller, which is hung from the wiring harness under the left-side of the dash above where your left foot would rest. In my '96 Outback, the controller was suspended by tie-wraps and not actually "mounted" to anything. It was next to the left kick panel.

Ed P

Reply to
Ed P