best place for 2001 Outback info

Where is the best place to find info, user review, maintenance info, etc. on the 2001 Outback. Info regarding it's AWD, how it works, etc.

Are there any groups on the net that are devoted to that? I've found some but am looking for more.

Thanks.

BTW. 2001 Outback Limited, 31,000 miles for 14,500. I think it was an amazing price, it's all been checked out by a dealership and it's in pristine shape. I couldn't pass it up. How much were they new? Must be in the 20's somewhere, but 31,000 seems a small price to pay.

Reply to
Bryce

Subaru's web site has a lot of information. That plus "how stuff works" .com for general ideas.

Also try Google Groups for archives of this group.

Your price (depending on the area you live) seems pretty good to me.

Reply to
Sparky Polastri

Here are a few good resources:

lkreh

Thanks everybody.

I'm lookin forward to coming here now and then to see what others are running into.

Well, you know.

Reply to
Bryce

Hey Bryce, I tried to email you privately via the return address you listed in your post (minus the obvious "takethisout." bits) but got a returned email stating "mailbox unavailable" is there a some other address I could contact you at? I wanted to ask you a couple questions!

CbG

"Bryce" wrote, in the most obfuscated way, the following:

Reply to
Crabby Gator

CbG,

Could you also please send me any information pertinent to finding out info on the 2001-2003 Outback Wagons? I'm looking to purchase and I'm researching this very diligently.

B.

Reply to
Bradley Walker

B., Can't help you just yet - I am just now getting started gathering info myself. I suggest looking over this group's postings. All I can offer is anecdotal info at this point - most people love their subarus!

"Bradley Walker" wrote, in the most obfuscated way, the following:

Reply to
Crabby Gator

Hi. Sorry 'bout that. I don't check that email. The address is:

brycerichert___(at)___richertnet___(dot)___com

No underlines.

Reply to
Bryce