Blinking "AT OIL TEMP" How Serious

Hello,

Tonight on my way home from work in my MY98 Forester the "AT OIL TEMP" indicator began blinking.

The book says I can continue to drive it. I did notice that the Transmission now does the normal Clunk when shifted from Neutral to R or D.

I assume this is a dealer item. I have 127K miles.

Comment would be appreciated.

Reply to
JLGull

i assume you've checked the fluid level and it's ok?

ken

Reply to
Ken Gilbert