Brake bleeder valve.

Someone sells a brake bleeder valve that simplified bleeding your own brakes. Anyone have the web address? Thanks Ed

Reply to
Edward Hayes

A simple way to do it if your alone , it's a bit of pain ,but it works..... Install a rubber hose over your bleeder,let the hose go into a full or semi full can of brake fluid, then open bleeder, pump your brakes manu times, air will go out of the system, and fluid will go back in the cylinder or calipper by that hose. Then after pumping a few dozen of times ,just close the bleeder and the work is done. All is left is to make sure ,really sure you pedal is high, or just a good as it should be, before you go on a road test . Sorry about my lish.........((

Reply to
belgian

Edward Hayes wrote

Ken Lyons Inside the Beltway [Remove the first two digits to reply]

Reply to
Ken Lyons

Great product ! Changed my life (ok, not really).

John

Reply to
John Eyles