car cover while engine still hot

Are there any adverse effects if I put on my car cover while the engine is still hot (like after driving the car for 30 mins or so)?

Reply to
Jon

Hi,

When I used a car cover it was a cotton-poly kinda material that breathed well. I put it on immediately when I got to work (hour and ten minute drive at the time) and did so for several years with no ill effects. Can't speak to a less breathable material--might want to let things cool a few minutes there?

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright