CD lights

On my 2003 forester I have a 6 CD changer. There is no light on it so I cannot tell what radio station I am on or what CD is running. Is there a light control switch on the unit I cannot find. There is nothing in the instruction book.

Reply to
Murray

Well, on the chance that the 03 is similar to the 04, I'll toss this out. The CD indicator is shown on the RADIO dial, alternating with the radio station, loudness, balance, and fader indicators. The clock on mine is not included, it being located almost to the top of the dash just under the in-dash storage compartment. Your controls for dash lights will dim or brighten those radio controls, when headlights are on. Either turn up the brightness to Max, or turn off headlights in daytime, or exercise the feature which permits returning the radio and climate control panels to full brightness. Any help?

Reply to
GTT