Centre Console Buttons in a Legacy GT

There are two buttons on the centre console in my Legacy GT (manual) just in front of the handbrake, anyone know what they are for ?

One of them has a little graphic on that looks like a wash/wipe kind of symbol, the other has nothing other than a red light to show when it's switched on. I've only had the car a week or so and have no handbook so I have no idea what they do yet :)

Reply to
Phil

Rear window defroster and seat heaters?

Reply to
CompUser

Probably de-ice the front window wiper. There is a heating element that is located on the windscreen just under the front wipers resting position. cheers Mike

Reply to
Mike

That's on the dashboard. It's more like a windscreep wiper kind of symbol than a heater.

Hmm, as far as I know it's not got heated seats. I haven't actually left it switched on for any length of time though so it's entirely possible, I shall try that out later :)

Cheers.

Reply to
Phil

Ah, cool (or hot, heh).