Check engine light - '00 Legacy

It's been one week since the dealer replaced the head gaskets (under the recall warranty). Tonight I noticed that the Check Engine light is on (stays on).

Our dealer is closed until Tuesday (holiday). Does anyone want to take a stab at what the problem could be? Car has 46K miles.

Reply to
Pete2000

mulder

Took to dealer to be diagnosed. They didn't give me the code number (unless it is PO141), but they said the problem is my rear O2 sensor. The part is $90. They want $120 in labor to fix it. Is this a do-it-yourself kind of fix?

Reply to
Pete2000

Had three of these so far in past 18 months while in extended warranty time...........................

$100 deductable each time.

One of the reasons this will be my last subie.

Reply to
mike