Clarion Radio connector pinout needed

Does anyone have access to a pinout for an Impreza Clarion Radio connector? The Model # is PF-1509A. S/N: 0024405. I bought it from an e-bay sales group but they are not into technical information.

Also will I need to break the security code for it before I can use it? I found a site that sells them for more than the radio cost me.

I'd appreciate any information or even links to another location.

Don

Reply to
Baldy

Dig around first at both

and
,if no joy - then post your question in the proper forum. They can be kinda harsh if you don't make an effort at searching first! hah!

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Thanks Carl, that was quick. I'll check the links you gave. But first would you tell me the proper group? I figured alt.auto.radio would be too vague.

Reply to
Baldy

Never saw a Subaru radio that had a security function. What year is this model? Subaru used the same wiring/plug from at least 1990 to

2000.
Reply to
johninky

The 2 links I posted are moderated forums with classifications like Motorsports and New Generation Subarus and Suspension,Steering,Brakes, etc.

try here;

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan