clock replacement ?

Hi folks, Sure enough, took my clock apart (99'Subaru Forrester) and found that a component had bit the dust and it needs replacing. None of the local "junk shops" have the part. I've tried some online places and none of them make it easy to even see if they have the part, let alone carry it in their inventory.

Other than the dealership, any suggestions (online ?) ?

Thanks.

Jerry newark, Delaware

Reply to
Jerseyj

Hi, I seem to recall the problem is usually just one failed capacitor, easily replaced if you have a soldering iron.

Will find details for you and post later.

Reply to
Marcus

Thanks Marcus, please drop me a line. I still have the clock and since I do ham radio stuff have a soldering iron too. I need to get out the magnifying glass (guess old age IS catching up to me!) and see if I can pick out the capacitor and the value so I can replace it.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerseyj