Control both sides of Climate Control at once (05+ outback)?

I posted this back in May, but am re-posting to see if anyone's figured it out:

Anyone know if there's a secret setting to enable this? I'd like to be able to have the two sides in sync and follow one knob for adjustment.

Thanks,

-pete

Reply to
Pete Grey

Dual zone climate control is a feature, not a bug. If it's such a big problem, turn the passenger side off and use the drivers' side for yourself. If you or your passenger is too lazy to turn a knob, open the damned windows.

-mark

Reply to
mark jb

It would be nice if there is some way to turn the dual control setting on and off. Unfortunately I don't think there is anything like that yet. There is probably a way to tap into the circuit board so that one knob will control both but the tough part would be getting it to sync up to the same temp when you put that setting on.

Reply to
MD