Crap on my Radio

It's not the programming, altho sometimes that's crap too! ;-) My 02' Forester's cup holder is located on the upper part of the dash, right over the radio. I have a Forester S with the 6 CD changer model. It happens that after a trip to the local fast food joint, I noticed some soda pop had dripped from the cup down over the radio and a small amount of cola droplets were inside the tuning display window. These have now dried and turned into ugly dark spots on the inside of the radio display. Any clues on how to clean these will be much appreciated. TIA!

Ben

Reply to
Cixcos

You want that we should ? ?