Cruise switch with new bulbs offer

Hello - You guys have been great help to me with my 2 Legacies, so here's an offer you can't refuse -

I replaced my Legacy Cruise switch complete with bulbs, then I found I could replace just the bulbs, so now I have a spare cruise switch in which I have replaced the bulbs with new ones in new holders.

The switch pops out (and in) without dismantling any other parts.

Any offers? (New switch cost $28 + tax and bulbs in holders $5)

Gil snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Gil Cleeton