Daytime Running Lights disable howto - 2000 Outback.

May be old news but I thought I'd put it here for Googleability.

The 2000 Legacy GT instructions at

work on the 2000 fullsize outback. Fully tested, no issues and it's just a connector pull so there's no permanent changes. It would not surprise me if the same holds true on 2001/2 models as well (maybe later even).

Reply to
nobody