Disabling VDC

I have the opportunity going to a safe driving school on the snow, but it's mandatory not to have any electronic control like ABS and VDC. I know that in actual production of legacy H6 has the switch to disable VDC, my legacy GX (year 2000) does not have. Owner Manual report there are two fuses that protect ABS and VDC. Does anyone knows what can happen removing these fuses? I am afraid that remoing and pluging again VDC does'nt start again to work correctly and I know how in everyday driving is safer a car with ABS and VDC

Reply to
S.C.

If no asistance is found from this group, try the 'motorsports' form at

.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan