Dog or package divider net for wagon?

Anyone have or seen a fabric net divider for the wagons? Have an 01 legacy that I would like to be able to partition off the storage area once in a while. The wire dog dividers seem like overkill for my purposes, and as well it would be nice to have something I could stow in the floor storage when not needed. I'm fairly sure I saw one in a passing subaru, but I can't locate any.

TIA F.Plant

Reply to
F. Plant