Door handle

I have a 1999 Subaru Forester and it's driver side exterior door handle is coming off. It looks like there was some kind of clip in there, but I don't know what kind. If anyone knows what I can do to fix it that would be great.

Reply to
jdillman

I'd suggest a drive to your local subaru dealer, go to the parts counter, describe it just as you have here, and they'll pull up explosion drawings of the door handle assembly and you'll either have an epiphany of what part you need, or a better mental picture to go back and look at the door handle in more detail.

Reply to
Todd H.