Door lock question

Hi All,

I have a 2006 Forrester. Three of my five automatic door locks no longer work. You can hear them click, but the noise is about half as loud as when they used to work. One lock only works when it is over 95 degrees outside.

I was hoping this was only an lubricant problem, so I did not have to replace all five of them. I thought I'd ask the group what they thought before I went and spent the money.

Many thanks,

-T

Reply to
Todd

3 out of 5 is rare. If your hearing the noise I would be pretty confident its the lock assy in the door. Id pick one of the front doors, order the assy, and see if it fixes it. then your not out for 2 more and you get to learn on one first.
Reply to
StephenH

Good idea. Thank you!

-T

Reply to
Todd

So has anyone had sticky window switches on their 2005 Outbacks? The driver window one is the worst in mine, and I'm debating whether to buy a spray to loosen it up or whether to disassemble and clean (not something I have done before). Advice?

Reply to
KLSchmitz