dropped from GigaNews

giganews just dropped the group

skibum

Reply to
Skibum

Just received this post from giganews via Comcast.

Reply to
kaplan3jiim

Same here.

Reply to
John Rethorst

Wrong. This group (to which you posted but why if you thought it were dropped?) is still carried by Giganews. How do I know? Because I'm using Giganews to read this newsgroup.

Reset the newsgroups list in OE and redownload that list.

Think about it for just half a second. Just how are you going to post to a group that has been dropped? If you think that is possible, try picking up that pencil on the floor next to your feet that doesn't exist.

Reply to
VanguardLH

Reply to
Skibum