EJ22 Alternator Bearings

Bearings in my '93 EJ22 alternator have become very noisy and sound like they want to be replaced. Has anyone part numbers for SKF or other replacements bearings please? Is there one or two bearings?

Also, what other parts are worth replacing at the same time? I have read the diode pack should be replaced, but why if the alternator is behaving OK?

Does anyone have ball-park figures for prices of these components?

Thanks Dave (I am in Australia, but any info would be appreiated)

Reply to
DaveY

Don't know about the diode pack but the bearings will have a PN stamped into the "rim". Any bearing house should have them in stock.

-- Message posted using

information at

johninKY