electrical hemorhoid

I have 94 legacy wagon with 193k miles on it. The car and I are having some midlife crises I guess. Of course the shoulder belts quit sliding around a while ago. The gas gage quit gaging so I had the cluster loose in the dash for a while and now the dash lights aren't working. The radio/colck functions ok untill I turn the headlights on then the time/station stuff goes away too. Can you wise guys and gals help an ageing traveler out ?

Reply to
Dan

How is the rust situation?

Reply to