engine tick-98 Legacy GT

I fixed an oil leak on my 98 legacy 2.5 GT but when I put everything back together, I now have an engine tick or tap that will not go away. Motor is also shaking just a little. Any ideas what could be causing this. Would the timing belt be a possible cause? any help would be appreciated. I had to remove the timing belt and oil pump housing, and replaced oil pump seal and o- ring. thanks you guys.

Reply to
Ross