farewell post

it is for this group ; it was fun exchanging experiences with you guys

- today i traded my '00 OBW Ltd. for '07 toyota yaris hatch - nothing fancy, just downsizing in the wake of gas prices craziness; outback served us well for over two years - i will miss the gang :( bye kd

i'm not "betraying" soobie for toyota - we raised a '03 corolla"from the birth" : we have just given it away to our youngest daughterwho is starting her college life.....

Reply to
daszkiew2000

**Hey kd. You know, you can still stick around if you want :) I went from a Hyundai Santa Fe to two VW Jettas and now I have an 05 Impreza RS. I'm still in the Hyundai and VW NGs. I got dragged into the Toyota NG thru an accidental cross-post to the Hyundai NG from a friend and I think that you should brace yourself if you decide to hang around there. I'd say it's about 80% bickering between Republicans and Democrats, 10% bickering between US car fans and Toyota fans and 10% Toyota talk. :) Enjoy!

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom