Finally traded in my 1997 Subary Legacy

I was going to do it for the last few years but it was still getting me fro m point A to point B so I stuck with it. Finally got to the point where t he rust, valve covers needing replacing, rear interior floor & truck space carpeting looking awful in spots (no idea how that happened) and the check engine light (generic) code had me looking for something new. Ended up ge tting $500 from the dealer, not bad considering the car looked 'ratty' from both the inside and out LOL.

Ended up with a 2013 Outback with 83,000 miles on it. The original owner d id have routine maintenance done on it, and even a newer set of tires. Eve n the belts and hoses were replaced. To get 83,000 miles for me will take me probably 10 years, assuming I do not find another job that will require a long commute.

Not sure how long the link will be active, here is the vehicle:

Duh_OZ

I did something similar a couple of years ago, buying a 2013 Outback and selling my 1993 Legacy wagon. (Mine was in considerably better shape than yours, though. Your mention of rust makes me think you're in snow/ice country. I'm in California, where cars stay in good condition virtually forever.)

Enjoy your Outback!

Patty

Reply to
Patty Winter